Re: HD-PVR Linux Support

Hi,

On Thursday 12 June 2008 04:11:03 Brandon Jenkins wrote:

> I have recently purchased one of these units and I am looking forward
> to having this unit working under Linux. Right now I have a Windows
> box serving the stream to my Linux server. Will there be driver
> development within this project?

Not directly in the linuxtv dvb project but for video4linux. The
projects are joined but the mailinglists aren't. For the HD PVR
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/video4linux-list is more
appropiate.

I've released a first tech preview of the driver at
http://hg.jannau.net/hdpvr. An announcement will follow shortly on the
video4linux ml.

Janne