From: Alireza Torabi <alireza.torabi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 12, 2008 9:39 AM
Subject: 2.6.x kernels and TechniSat SkyStar2 HD
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

For the last 4 days I've been trying all the drivers and patches that
would allow to use this card: TechniSat SkyStar2 HD. And all failed.

Am I right to assume this project is not active or not as active as it
should be? I've got a feeling it's the "linuxtv" as a whole not just
the "mantis" type of drivers specifically.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Alireza