Re: scan & szap for new multiproto api (was - How to get a PCTV Sat HDTC Pro USB (452e) running?)

Hi

> >> I'm glad everything worked out for you :).
> >> with szap to tune to DVB-S2 channels use this option "-t 2" default is
> >> "- t 0" which is for DVB-S
> >> to tune to 'Astra HD Promo 2' you do:
> >> szap -r -c 19 -t 2 "Astra HD Promo 2"
> >>

> > I will try so. It will be fine if new dvb-s2 option will include in szap --help output
> >

> jens@midas-phalanx:/usr/src/dvb-apps-patched/util/szap# ./szap -h
>
> usage: szap -q
>          list known channels
>        szap [options] {-n channel-number|channel_name}
>          zap to channel via number or full name (case insensitive)
>      -a number : use given adapter (default 0)
>      -f number : use given frontend (default 0)
>      -d number : use given demux (default 0)
>      -c file   : read channels list from 'file'
>      -b        : enable Audio Bypass (default no)
>      -x        : exit after tuning
>      -r        : set up /dev/dvb/adapterX/dvr0 for TS recording
>      -l lnb-type (DVB-S Only) (use -l help to print types) or
>      -l low[,high[,switch]] in Mhz
>      -i        : run interactively, allowing you to type in channel names
>      -p        : add pat and pmt to TS recording (implies -r)
>                  or -n numbers for zapping
>           -t        : delivery system type DVB-S=0, DSS=1, DVB-S2=2
>

> You see the last line? The Information is included!! ;-)

yes, I see. But in my patched szap I don't see this information. I don't know why :(

/usr/src/dvb-apps# cat patch_scan_szap_jens.diff | patch -p1 --dry-run

goga:/usr/src/dvb-apps# cat patch_scan_szap_jens.diff | patch -p1 --dry-run
patching file util/scan/atsc/us-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB
patching file util/scan/atsc/us-NTSC-center-frequencies-8VSB
patching file util/scan/atsc/us-NY-TWC-NYC
patching file util/scan/diseqc.c
patching file util/scan/diseqc.h
patching file util/scan/dump-vdr.c
patching file util/scan/dump-vdr.h
patching file util/scan/dump-zap.c
patching file util/scan/dump-zap.h
patching file util/scan/dvb-c/at-SalzburgAG
patching file util/scan/dvb-c/be-IN.DI-Integan
patching file util/scan/dvb-c/de-Muenchen
patching file util/scan/dvb-c/fi-3ktv

[skip]

patching file util/scan/dvb-t/uk-WinterHill
patching file util/scan/list.h
patching file util/scan/lnb.c
patching file util/scan/lnb.h
patching file util/scan/Makefile
patching file util/scan/scan.c
patching file util/scan/scan.h
patching file util/szap/szap.c

goga:/usr/src/dvb-apps/util/szap# make
CC lnb.o
CC azap
CC czap
CC szap
CC tzap

goga:/usr/src/dvb-apps/util/szap# ./szap -h

usage: szap -q
         list known channels
       szap [options] {-n channel-number|channel_name}
         zap to channel via number or full name (case insensitive)
     -a number : use given adapter (default 0)
     -f number : use given frontend (default 0)
     -d number : use given demux (default 0)
     -c file   : read channels list from 'file'
     -b        : enable Audio Bypass (default no)
     -x        : exit after tuning
     -H        : human readable output
[...]

Goga777