Re: UK Freesat twin tuner USB/PCI/PCI-E

On Mon, June 9, 2008 3:08 pm, Another Sillyname wrote:
> Surely the current DVB-S/S2 cards support multirec? (Assuming the
> channels are on the same Mux and use the same polarisation).

Indeed they do, __assuming the channels are on the same Mux__ - which in
reality means I can record BBC1/2/3/4 or ITV1/2/3/4 or C4/FilmFour/???
simultaneously using a single DVB-S tuner.

Based on my personal viewing habits, a single DVB-S card is fine most of
the time, but I think 2 or 3 would be a better number!  The old "more
really is better".  :-)