Re: How to get a PCTV Sat HDTC Pro USB (452e) running?

Well thats exactly what I did.
And scan gives me that error. Any other ideas what the reason for the error could be?

Faruk A schrieb:
I'm glad it worked out for you. The dvb-apps scan never worked with multiproto
there is another version for multiproto you can download it from here.
http://jusst.de/manu/scan.tar.bz2

rename the original scan dir to scan_orig and extract the new one next to it
and apply the API 3.3 patch and it should work.

tip: you don't have to compile the whole dvb-apps, you can change
dir to like szap and run "make" it should only compile szap.

Faruk