Re: How to get a PCTV Sat HDTC Pro USB (452e) running?

Hi Michael!

Because of the several patches needed to add support for the pctv_452e/tt_s2_3600/tt_s2_3650_ci I made a new diff on todays hg tree with all the patches applied (I think all the patches were posted by Dominik Kuhlen??).
I will try to update the wiki in the next days.

Couldn't these patches be inserted into hg-tree (Manu??). The device works with them (i am using it a few months now).

I applied ONE patch wich includes all the patches listed here:
patch_multiproto_pctv452e_tts23600.diff
patch_multiproto_dvbs2_frequency.diff
patch_fix_tts2_keymap.diff
patch_add_tt_s2_3650_ci.diff
patch_add_tt_s2_3600_rc_keymap.diff

Also I attached ONE patch for dvb-apps to get (only SCAN AND SZAP!!) working with DVB API 3.3.
For this you have to copy version.h and frontend.h from
multiproto/linux/include/linux/dvb/<version.h,frontend.h>
into your system include patch (and replace the originals with them). After that scan and szap will compile (all the other stuff fro dvb-apps won't compile any more!!).

So just do the following:

1. hg clone http://www.jusst.de/hg/multiproto
2. cd into multiproto and run "patch -p1 < patch_add_pctv452e_tt_s2_36x0.diff" (attached here)
3. run "make" and "make install"
4. hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps
5. cd into dvb-apps and run "patch -p1 < patch_sca_szap.diff" (attached here)
6. copy version.h and frontend.h
7. cd into dvb-apps/util/<scan,szap> and run "make"

That should work.

Jens

Faruk A schrieb:
Hi Michael!

You can find dvb-apps patches for the latest API 3.3 here.
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-April/025222.html

One more thing patches for PCTV 452e posted on the wiki is too old, there is new
and final patches available.
You need this files:
patch_multiproto_pctv452e_tts23600.diff.bz2
patch_multiproto_dvbs2_frequency.diff
You can find it here
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-April/025539.html

Faruk

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Michael Schöller