Re: TechnoTrend 2300 DVB-C, does it work?

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, den 14.05.2008, 22:00 +0200 schrieb Ruediger Dohmhardt:
> Bas v.d. Wiel schrieb:
> > Hi Ruediger,
> > The AD-CP300 is exactly the card I own right now. I haven't been able
> > to tune this card to a single channel yet, using whatever version of
> This is strange, and as said already, my card tunes not only perfectly,
> but also fast. Channel switching is less than 2s!
> > the Mantis driver, even though the card functions perfectly using
> > Windows so the hardware is OK. My assumption is that a working Mantis
> > card should be able to at least detect the channels, even if it's
> > unable to decrypt them.
> Yes! By the way, do you have just encrypted channels in Netherland?

yes, that was reported by countless people, but I'm not there.

This was only one of the reasons to ask Manu to stop advertising the new
expensive stuff that hard in Europe. The same goes for free S2. It is
nothing more than some blown up "muppets" show you get for now, at least
in Germany.

The work is fine, but people need to know how far they can get with it
on their place for now.

Results about pointing to it are known ... ;)

Cheers,
Hermann