Re: TechnoTrend 2300 DVB-C, does it work?

Hi Ruediger,
The AD-CP300 is exactly the card I own right now. I haven't been able to
tune this card to a single channel yet, using whatever version of the
Mantis driver, even though the card functions perfectly using Windows so
the hardware is OK. My assumption is that a working Mantis card should
be able to at least detect the channels, even if it's unable to decrypt
them. I'm using the right frequencies, symbol rates and QAM-settings for
tuning. They come straight from the working Windows side of the system,
but nothing is found at all. I only receive a long stream of tuning
failures using scan. I have time to wait for the Mantis driver to
mature. On the Windows side of things MediaPortal is more or less ok. I
just very much prefer to use Linux for my HTPC (or any of my systems for
that matter).

But, if I understand you correctly, the TT2300 allows you to watch
encrypted DVB-C under Linux, right?

Bas