MSI tv(at)nywhere A/D

Hi.

I am a fortunate owner of a MSI tv(at)nywhere A/D hybrid tuner card.

lspci -v

02:09.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7133/SAA7135 Video
Broadcast Decoder (rev d1)
        Subsystem: Unknown device 4e42:3306
        Memory at fddfe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]

Got it about a year ago and after a lot of trying this and that on my ubuntu
systen I got it mostly working, by using v4l-dvb revision 98e80288b44b and
giving option card=94 to saa7134 module.

Some time ago I decided to try a newer version of v4l-dvb to see if the card
would work better, but to no luck, it only worked with this one revision.
OK, just go back to 98e80288b44b and I'm all right.

Now after upgrading ubuntu to hardy heron ( now kernel 2.6.24 was 2.6.22 )
making this revision gives me errors, in bttv-driver on make all and after
configuring to only the modules (I think) I need compiling dvb-core gives
errors.

I have tried 3 different revisions of v4l-dvb more recent than this one and
all of them make and install ok but none of them work for me.  Results vary
from Segmentation fault to more commonly failing on uploading firmware
depending on revision and module options.

Card types I have tried to use are : card=55 112 94 135 87

I'm quite the noob in this area so if anyone can help me that would be very
much appreciated.  I'll gladly give any more information that is needed, just
didn't want to make this long email any longer.

respectfully
Eggert Johannesson
~