HPC2000 once again

Hi,

I didn't find the way to force  my HPC2000 DVB-T card to work under
linux. I added some informations about this card in unsupported card
list section in project wiki. Is there anyone here who can help me to
make this card work under linux ? I'm professional developer with good
C and Linux knowladge (unfortunately without driver writing experience
) and I think I can be usefull but I need some information what to do
and where to start.

Tom