Re: Nova - T disconnects

Nice one Eamonn and fingers crossed!  If this is the cause of the
resurgence in this behaviour, would it indicate the root cause as to why
the nova cards still cause disconnects at all?  On 2.6.22 I was running
with much greater stability but still had disconnects usually after
upwards of a week (as opposed to in a day like with 2.6.24).

dh