Correct drivers for HVR-1800

Found out both the PCIe x1 slots on my motherboard seem to be bad. But the
card does show up in the x16 slot which i'll using until I can get an RMA
from Asus (hope they do cross shiping).

I had to blacklist cx23885 so that the nexus drivers would work.

I load driver cx23885 (after the nexus drivers) which then also loads
compat_ioctl32 and videobuf_dvb. I also have tried loading ivtv which in
turn loads cx2341x, but these seem to have no effect. I got the firmware
from http://steventoth.net/linux/hvr1800/, ran the script and put the files
in /lib/firmware which already has the firmware for my Nexus.

I got dvb-apps but am having problems compiling it. I am able to compile
just scan and used it to scan for atsc channels. There are 2 channels which
it says it tunes that don't show up in the list it makes but it also says it
won't include analog channels in the list :(.

I patched VDR for atsc channels and added the atscepg plugin. I now have 2
adapters but when I try to scan from the plugin, it says not atsc device
found. I also tried seeding the channels.conf with a valid atsc channel
using info posted about the patch/plugin, but I get channel not available
even if I switch primary devices.

I posted in the dvbn board about the problems with the plugin, but wanted to
know if I missed any drivers I need to load.