low-profile DVB-S card?

I'm building a MythTV box and I would like to use a low-profile case.
I need a low-profile DVB-S card, either PCI or PCI-Express, that is well
supported under Linux.
I don't know much about the LNB, except that the whole thing (receiver,
LNB, dish) appears to be manufactured by GlobeCast. The receiver is a
nasty cheap thing.

http://www.globecastwtv.com/EN/03_how_to_get_WTV/03_how_to_get.php

I live in the US and I watch only the FTA channels on Galaxy 25:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_25

Essentially I want to replace the receiver with the Myth box and keep
the rest unchanged.

If I can't find a low-profile DVB-S card, I guess I'll have to use a
normal case, but I'd like to avoid that if possible. Please recommend a
card if you know one that works well.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/