Advice needed

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Adam Nielsen <a.nielsen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 >  Well FWIW I've been using a DViCO Dual Digital 4 for the last few weeks
 >  and it seems fine.  It's a single low-profile PCI card, but internally
 >  it appears as two USB devices attached to a Via USB controller.

 The DViCO would be great for me, but unfortunately I don't know any
 place in my country (Spain) that sells them. Does anyone from Europe
 know a place where I can buy a DViCO Dual Digital 4? (The ones in the
 DViCO page doesn't offer any PCI card, or at least I wasn't able to
 find them)

 Thanks.

--
"I don't need a plan, just a goal. The rest will follow on its own"