Advice needed

Sorry for the annoying question.

I have a Nova T-500, but due to the "lose one tuner" problem, I'm
thinking of buying a new card for my "production" system, while
continuing testing the Nova T-500 in other machine.

I'd like to know which DVB-T dual (record two channels at once) PCI or
PCI-E cards are fully supported and reliable. I have looked at the
wiki, but I could use a little of first hand info here.

Also, does the usb dvb-t devices (stick, boxes, ...) works well with a
standard aerial (not the ones this products usually include)? Because
if they do, I can buy a pair of USB sticks instead.

Sorry for the newbie question and my bad english, but I really need a
working card.

Thanks in advance.