Re: Advice needed

 >> I'd like to know which DVB-T dual (record two channels at once) PCI >> or PCI-E cards are fully supported and reliable. I have looked at the >> wiki, but I could use a little of first hand info here.
 > I´m also thinking the same. Maybe not for myself but i built a system > for a friend with the nova-t and she is not all that happy ;) > So anyone have a suggestion please speak up.
Well FWIW I've been using a DViCO Dual Digital 4 for the last few weeks and it seems fine.  It's a single low-profile PCI card, but internally it appears as two USB devices attached to a Via USB controller.
Unfortunately it's much less sensitive to signal levels and I can't watch two channels that work fine with my old Hauppauge and single-tuner DViCO card.  There's no shielding around the aerial input on the card, but I don't know whether that's why.
At any rate for the channels that have enough signal strength, this card seems fine recording SD or HD on one or both tuners at the same time. You will have to be careful though, as it looks like there's a new revision of this card floating around that isn't supported at all by Linux at the moment (see previous forum posts about the Dual Digital 4.)   I'm not aware of any way of finding out the revision without looking at the card itself.
Cheers,Adam.