Re: New unsupported device

If you speak french you can have a look here;

http://www.louviaux.com-a.googlepages.com/tntpinnaclepctvdvb-t72e

Or if you don't you can go the fast way;

wget http://www.barbak.org/v4l_for_72e_dongle.tar.bz2
tar xvjf v4l_for_72e_dongle.tar.bz2
cd v4l-dvb
sudo cp firmware/dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw /lib/firmware/
make all
sudo make install

Probably you will have to add the stuff that was being done in the previous patch to the source before compilation.

2008/3/17, Albert Comerma <albert.comerma@xxxxxxxxx>:
Pinnacle 72e was working, so looking on what you said a modification of the same driver should work with 73e... I will send the files later (I must find them...), because I think the changes needed where not added to the current v4l.

/17, Antti Palosaari <crope@xxxxxx>:
Jarryd Beck wrote:
> That means the driver either couldn't work out what the tuner is
> and therefore, couldn't attach a frontend, or there was an error
> attaching the frontend. The next job is to work out what the
> tuner chip is, you might have to open it up and read the writing
> off the chip to find that out.

yep, tuner is missing. It could be mt2266. Look other devices in the
file patched and try if some of those will work.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/