New unsupported device

Hi to everyone on the list,
this is my first post on the mailing list. I landed here after a lot of
searching for a working driver for my DVB-T USB stick. I bought a
Pinnacle PCTV Nano Stick (code: 73e) with HD capabilities, and I
discovered that it came on the market very recently (less than one month
ago).
As long as no google search, nor post search on linux-dvb mailing list
had success, it looks this is my last chance to get my card working on
GNU/Linux.

Here is the (actually useless) output I get from dmesg:
usb 1-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 5

and here is my lsusb -v output about the card:
http://insomniac.slackware.it/lsusb.pinnacle.txt

In the hope that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I thank you
all for your patience and your work.

Best regards,
--
Andrea Barberio

a.barberio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Linux&C.
andrea.barberio@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Slackware Linux Project Italia
GPG key on http://insomniac.slackware.it/gpgkey.asc
2818 A961 D6D8 1A8C 6E84  6181 5FA6 03B2 E68A 0B7D
SIP: 5327786, Phone: 06 916503784