Re: VP 1041: Is anybody able to tune to DVBS2 or DSS?

Tim Hewett wrote:
> Simeon,
>
> It doesn't matter re: the diseqc commands, with no switch present will
> be nothing listening, assuming there is nothing else connected such as
> a rotor.

The SEC equipment should work fine AFAICS. The bad aspect of the tests
were that no one really came up with any real logs that could really
reproduced  a driver bug or a hardware bug.

Nevertheless, there had been an interesting post on the VDR mailing list.

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2008-March/016068.html

Regards,
Manu