Kworld DVB-T 210 - dvb tuning problem

Hi Hartmut,
I noticed you had a bit to do with implementing this card.

With a fresh install of ubuntu 7.10 (kernel i386 2.6.22-14-generic),
the card is auto recognised as: Kworld DVB-T 210 (card=114)

However, tda1004 firmware does not load.
Used download-firmware, placed dvb-fe-tda10046.fw
into /lib/firmware/2.6.22-14-generic

Rebooted.

Now, again card is recognised, firmware recognised as version 20.
Here is the strange part:
- using dvb-utils scan, each time I run that I get a different result in
channels.
- I try to scan with Kaffeine - nothing
- I try to scan with Me-tv - nothing
- I try to scan with tvtime - all channels obtained ( no audio).

Now, after reboot, if I first start tvtime (analog tv), view a channel,
turn tvtime off, and then :
- if I place a previously good channels.dvb in Kaffeine - it plays all
channels.
- if I place a previously good channels.conf in Me-tv - it plays all
channels.

Would it be correct to say that the "switch" is not working for DVB
after boot?

I have studied the code, but I need your help to point me in the right
direction.

Thanks,
Tim