DVBFE_SET_PARAMS / delsys from fe_info ioctl ?

Hi,
i was wondering why i have a problem in my application that i need to
run scan once after loading the module, otherwise my DVBFE_SET_PARAMS
fails - I couldnt explain it until i looked into the kernel code - In
the dvb_frontend.c i see this code:

1738         case DVBFE_SET_PARAMS: {
1739                 struct dvb_frontend_tune_settings fetunesettings;
1740                 enum dvbfe_delsys delsys = fepriv->fe_info.delivery;
1783                 } else {
1784                         /* default values */
1785                         switch (fepriv->fe_info.delivery) {
1817                         default:
1818                                 up(&fepriv->sem);
1819                                 return -EINVAL;
1820                         }

Should the code use fepriv->feparam.delivery instead of
fepriv->fe_info.delivery to sense the right delivery system ?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@xxxxxxxxxx             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little