uk-Sudbury dvb-t tuning data file question.

Hello,

Apologies if this is the wrong list to ask.

Perhaps you could answer a few questions for me?

Sudbury, in England, is one of the sites with two DVB-T transmitters,
Sudbury and SudburyB, main transmitter Tacolneston. On my Mythtv box I
have found /usr/share/doc/dvb-utils/examples/scan/dvb-t/uk-SudburyB but
there is no file for Sudbury. Now according to the www.ukfree.tv site
Sudbury has six muxes, SudburyB has only one for ITV. I suspect I am
missing something here, why is there only one frequency file for Sudbury
and why is called SudburyB?

Should there be two files, as for Dover for example, uk-Sudbury with six
muxes and uk_SudburyB with one?

I assume MythTv does not use these files during tuning?

Regards,

Steve Goodey