DVB-C recomendation sought

Hello All

Can I ask this list for a hardware recommendation?
Which DVB-C card has a mature linux
driver at the moment, including CI/CAM support?  I want to upgrade my
mythtv box to DVB-C and support HD-TV I would like to have a flying start wrt
drivers. I've been through the whole ivtv drive growing-up experience
from the early start up to 1.0. And even though it has been wonderful
to watch the driver mature with the help of all the developers
involved(great job!), it cost me many hour of upgrading and testing to
get a stable HTPC. This time I would like to start of with a slightly
more mature
driver and focus on the frontend;-) The box I am looking at is an
SG33G5, which has HDMI out. It has two slots at the back,
 so I am not restricted to a Mantis 2033 anymore.

Which card is most suitable?

Regards,