"Invalid section length or timeout" using Kaffeine and Twinhan 102g (aka VP-1022 Rev 2.0?)

Hi,

I've got a satellite antenna setup, aimed at AMC3 (87W).  I'm able to
use this Twinhan 102g card under Windows, but I'm not able to get any
channels under Linux.  At first I thought it was a problem with the
driver for the 102g card, but I think I've convinced myself that the
message I'm seeing "Unsupported." out of the dst module is ok, and just
represents the module's attempt to find the right tuner.

The machine does come up with legit looking devices in /dev/dvb:
% tree /dev/dvb
/dev/dvb
`-- adapter0
    |-- demux0
    |-- dvr0
    |-- frontend0
    `-- net0

When I used Kaffeine to try to bring in a known stream from a TP on the
satellite, this is the output I get:

/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 : opened ( DST DVB-S )
/dev/dvb/0/frontend1 : : No such file or directory
Loaded epg data : 0 events (0 msecs)
DvbCam::probe(): /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0: : No such file or directory
Using DVB device 0:0 "DST DVB-S"
tuning DVB-S to 12180000 v 30000000
inv:2 fecH:9
DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, loband (index 0)
DiSEqC: e0 10 38 f0 00 00
Driving rotor to AMC3-87w
Rotor: gotoN=29
Rotation time: 10 sec.
. LOCKED.
Transponders: 1/1

Invalid section length or timeout: pid=17

Transponders: 1
dvbsi: The end :)
Channels found: 0

I've told kaffeine that my LNB is a H/V with 10750 as the LO on both H
and V.

I've tried other streams on the same satellite, but I always get this
Invalid section length or timeout error.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey