Re: Need suggestions for TV card

I live in Italy (north-east).

I don't know if it was just a bad coincidence or a bad support by
Pinnacle for the Italian TV frequencies, but a year ago (before getting
the AverTV USB 2.0 Plus) I tried a Pinnacle card (I don't remember the
model now) but it could not catch any channel (and I was still using
Windows at that time, so there were no issues for the driver
availability).

--

Marco Di Fresco
http://marcodifresco.interfree.it/default.html