Re: Hauppague MyTV.t

Darren Salt wrote on 12 January 2008 19:18:
I demand that Razza may or may not have written...
> Has anyone had any success with the Hauppague MyTV.t product? They are
> being sold for sub £20 in PCWorld in the UK, so thought i'd get one to
> see if it works, which it doesn't in my Fedora 8 setup. The only
'official'
> info I can find is :-
> http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/press/press_pictures_digital.html .

8<---- SNIP! ---->8

Chances are, though, that it's driver-compatible with the various Nova-T
sticks, if that USB ID is anything to go by (it certainly fits the sequence
for them). So taking the Nova-T CE patch and modifying that to match your
device (just change the 0x7070 to 0x7080) should work; I've attached a
suitably-modified version for testing purposes. The patch assumes that an IR
receiver is present in the device.

8<---- SNIP! ---->8

The patch Darren supplied in his previous post worked perfectly against
linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dib0700_devices.c on my Fedora 8 box. I have
not been able to test the IR elements as I do not have a suitable remote
control.

I believe Darren has created
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_MyTV.t