Re: Hauppague MyTV.t

I demand that Razza may or may not have written...

[snip]
> The patch Darren supplied in his previous post worked perfectly against
> linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dib0700_devices.c on my Fedora 8 box. I
> have not been able to test the IR elements as I do not have a suitable
> remote control.

You can test it with any remote controls which you have lying around (RC5, I
expect, so remote controls supplied with Philips TVs etc. should be adequate
for this). Watch for "Unknown remote controller key" in the kernel log
("dmesg | tail" after trying a few keys will be useful) or digitss appearing
as if you'd typed them.

|   Kill all extremists!

Mr Flibble says... "GAME OVER, BOYS!"