Re: Nova-S-Plus Locking Issues

I have been looking at it all night since yesterday.  I tested out the cx88 driver with the Digiwave 103g and it experienced the locking problem.  I tested on two computers, one with Fedora rawhide and the latest Knoppmyth distro.

I think we need some assistance on this one.  Can anyone else confirm a working situation?

Dark Dragon <darkdrgn2k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is not the Stength the signal between the CARD and the LNB?  Why would it drop so drastically between driver releases.

Is there any way to track what changes to the driver where made to make the card imoperative?

No its to much of a pattern.

it WILL lock in 2.6.18 but NOT in 2.6.22 or 2.6.24 or HG Drivers.