Re: Dvico dual 4 now in v4l-dvb

Confused on what the problem is he has a link to chris site which has  the
firmware on it as well

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/6591/dd4_firmware.tgz

chris also has a shapshot of the repo there he has also patched
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/6591/v4l-dvb-6591-dd4-withremote.tar.gz

"Alternatively, you can just make (and make install) this prepatched source
bundle, unpack this firmware bundle in /lib/firmware (or /lib64/firmware on a
64-bit system), and reboot to get a working Dual Digital 4 tuner and remote."

Gab