Re: updated DVB-T tuning data file for de-Frankfurt

Hi Christoph,

Am Donnerstag, den 06.12.2007, 14:20 +0100 schrieb Christoph
Mockenhaupt:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the de-Frankfurt tuning data file.
> Since 3.12.2007 ARD Multiplex 2 has been moved from channel 57 to channel 37.

I confirm that this change has happened.

> I also corrected the entry for ARD Multiplex 1, which has never worked for me
> as the coderate_HP has to be set to 2/3

That's interesting, it always worked for me, but I had to increase the
tuning delay on it for the tda10046a.

> see also:
> http://www.hr-online.de/website/static/derhr/dvb-t/_dvbt_rheinmain_2007.pdf

Yes, they have FEC 2/3 for the single VHF one too.

What hardware and demod are you using, that it makes such a difference?

Always thought it is caused by that this one is first in the row to
scan.
On the tda1046a, with already increased timeouts, seems I get more fails
as previously, but overall it seems not to make much a difference.

Might have to come back to it.

Cheers,
Hermann