Re: m920x device: Genius TVGo DVB-T02Q

  Hi, Aapo, It's nice to hear from you ;-)

2007/12/2, Aapo Tahkola <aet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Here are some tips that might help:
> - check that endpoint, buffersize and type match "lsusb -v" output and
> usbsnoop logs if you are not sure what endpoint is being used

(...)

> If none of this helps, there might be some problem with zl10353
> sending data to m9206. You can also use "cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0" to
> do quick checks.

  I though the problem was what you said on your last point: cat
/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 gives no byte, so usbsnoop and such are useless
tools at this point. Anyway I've tried them, but they gave me no
results.

  On the other side, I'm embarrassed because I never thought of
running "lsusb -v" again, after the firmware was uploaded :-$. Thanks
for the tip! Below you'll find the result of that command. Correct me
if I'm wrong, but the problem might be I'm configuring the device for
bulk transfers, when it wants to do isochronous ones (also, what about
*MaxPacketSize* values?). Il try to play a little with that and post
the results...

Bus 005 Device 006: ID 0458:702b KYE Systems Corp. (Mouse Systems)
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x0458 KYE Systems Corp. (Mouse Systems)
  idProduct          0x702b
  bcdDevice           80.95
  iManufacturer           1 ULi Electronics
  iProduct                2 TVGoDVB-T02Q
  iSerial                 0
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           41
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0xc0
      Self Powered
    MaxPower              100mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           1
      bInterfaceClass       255 Vendor Specific Class
      bInterfaceSubClass    255 Vendor Specific Subclass
      bInterfaceProtocol    255 Vendor Specific Protocol
      iInterface              0
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x81  EP 1 IN
        bmAttributes            1
          Transfer Type            Isochronous
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0000  1x 0 bytes
        bInterval               1
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       1
      bNumEndpoints           1
      bInterfaceClass       255 Vendor Specific Class
      bInterfaceSubClass    255 Vendor Specific Subclass
      bInterfaceProtocol    255 Vendor Specific Protocol
      iInterface              0
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5
        bEndpointAddress     0x81  EP 1 IN
        bmAttributes            1
          Transfer Type            Isochronous
          Synch Type               None
          Usage Type               Data
        wMaxPacketSize     0x0234  1x 564 bytes
        bInterval               1
Device Qualifier (for other device speed):
  bLength                10
  bDescriptorType         6
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0