Re: m920x device: Genius TVGo DVB-T02Q

Hi,
Here are some tips that might help:- check that endpoint, buffersize and type match "lsusb -v" output andusbsnoop logs if you are not sure what endpoint is being used- mess with pid filters(on/off) and use dvbsnoop or dvbstream(both aregoodfor different types of debugging) to see what pids streams you get - enable debugging on dvb_usb and dvb_core(especially check that it'ssending/receiving urbs and so on)- check if there's something special windows driver does with pidfilter core(M920X_FILTER)
If none of this helps, there might be some problem with zl10353sending data to m9206. You can also use "cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0" todo quick checks.
_______________________________________________linux-dvb mailing listlinux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/linux-dvb