Re: Hauppauge Nova-T stick variants

Simeon Walker wrote:
> Can anyone tell me about the different versions of the Nova-T USB
> Stick?
>
> I see the model 00294 at a few shops in the UK and that seems to be
> supported, but I also sometimes see the model 99063 called the WinTV
> Nova-T Stick Lite. Is this version supported?

A friend of mine recently bought a "WIN-TV NOVA T-LITE DVB-T STICK". The
box is marked with "model 308" (it is a German version). This item is
supported, it wants to load the firmware dvb-usb-dib0700-01.fw. The same
supplier has another model called "HAUPPAUGE NOVA T DVB-T STICK RC" - I
have no idea if it is supported. The difference seems to be that the
non-lite version is delivered with an additional remote control, which
nearly doubles the price :)

Nils