Re: Hauppauge Nova-T stick variants

I demand that Nils Kassube may or may not have written...

> Simeon Walker wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me about the different versions of the Nova-T USB
>> Stick?

>> I see the model 00294 at a few shops in the UK and that seems to be
>> supported, but I also sometimes see the model 99063 called the WinTV
>> Nova-T Stick Lite. Is this version supported?

> A friend of mine recently bought a "WIN-TV NOVA T-LITE DVB-T STICK". The
> box is marked with "model 308" (it is a German version). This item is
> supported, it wants to load the firmware dvb-usb-dib0700-01.fw.

What's on the label? (Ignore the MAC address.)

What's its USB ID?

> The same supplier has another model called "HAUPPAUGE NOVA T DVB-T STICK
> RC" - I have no idea if it is supported. The difference seems to be that
> the non-lite version is delivered with an additional remote control, which
> nearly doubles the price :)

That's probably the only difference, given that mine has an IR sensor but
wasn't supplied with a remote control. Still, confirmation that that is the
only difference would be helpful.

Information should be added to this page:
  http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick

|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

A bird in the hand is worth what it will bring.