Re: Twinhan VP1041 and 64-bit FC6 troubles

hy,

pherhaps you like to try this patch against the current multiproto branch on
http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto/.

http://pansy.at/gernot/twinhan-vp1041.diff.gz

it's working much better for me. also it compiles with recent kernels.

gernot

p.s.:

if you want to test it mythtv, youd could try this hack against current svn:

http://pansy.at/gernot/mythtv-multiproto-hack.diff.gz