(no subject)

Hi,

I have never been able to have Kaffeine play anything with the TT3200. (Probably
because I can't get it to tune.) I think that it's because Kaffeine isn't able
to use the multiproto API yet. Just like scan, szap had to be modified to use
the multiproto API.

I think this is what's happening because when I used the old szap and scan, I
would get the same "Unsupported delivery system" error message.

I believe this bug/fix request is related to this.

http://www.nabble.com/-Bug-150995--New:-DVB-S2-support-for-TT-3200-...-t4648872.html

Patrick