Re: DVB-S2 API vs. HVR4000: When?

On 05/11/2007, Johannes Stezenbach <js@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Seems like no one is interested.

BTW, since every DVB-S2 demod is also a DVB-S demod, why does
no one split the DVB-S parts of their driver for merging
first? It would make the users happy as it would change the
state from "card not supported" to "card works for 95% of existing
transponders". (Dunno how this fits into this thread but...)

I'm fascinated just to see the development process. Like the idea of splitting the demods, I'd be happy with S working fine and adding S2 as that evolves.

Just so u know at least someone is watching! ;)

Bon