Re: Testers wanted for alternative version of Terratec Cinergy T2 driver#

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 20:52:59 +0300, Tomi Orava wrote:
> Hi,

> I've fixed the remote control key codes as they have been in the original
> Cinergy T2 driver with the attached patch. I set the OK to work as enter
> and blue to be ESC for test purposes.

Great, thanks.

[...]

> The problem with removing and reattaching the CinergyT2 usb-device from
> the computer without unloading the driver first is a bug of the dvb
> framework and of Cinergy's new driver. To my understanding it happens

It would also be fine to be able to unload the driver before suspend,
as I'm doing it now with the old driver. However, unloading your driver
doesn't work because there seems to be an overflow in the usage
counter. So that the kernel refuses to unload the module because the
usage counter is > 0.

Regards,
Tino