Re: New Card - Pinnacle PCTV HD

James Klaas wrote:
> On 10/19/07, CityK <CityK@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> One thing you could do is identify the audio ADC being used. Its
>>> situated on the face of the PCB, below the tuner module and to the right
>>> of the S-Video input, right beside a quatz oscillator.
>>>

> The ADC chip on my board is:
>
> Cirrus 5340 CZZ - 101 dB, 192kHz, MULTI-BIT AUDIO A/D CONVERTER
>
> Was this what you were looking for?

Precisely!

>> Oops, forgot ... two other things you could help with:
>>
>> - PCI subsystem info: you can find it in the Conexant CX23880 section of
>> the output of "/sbin/lspci -vvnn"
>>

> I've attached the output of lspci -vvnn for this card.  There are 3 entries.

Thanks.

As an FYI, the 3 entries are the CX88 chip's "PCI functions".  While
most PCI devices are single function, the decoder/PCI bridge chips for
capture cards often sport more then one "PCI function".  In this case,
with the CX88 chip, you can see that the additional functions are:  the
[Audio Port] (:8801) and the [MPEG Port] (:8802).

> I'm a little confused as to where I would find/create a page.  Would
> this go in the ATSC section?

YES! ... in any regard, I created a page this morning, which can be
found here:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Pinnacle_PCTV_HD_Card_%28800i%29

Cheers