New Card - Pinnacle PCTV HD

Woot had a Pinnacle PCTV HD Card for sale and I decided to get one as
the price was good ($50).  I was hoping to find out what it would take
to get this card running under Linux.  I'm not entirely clear how
hybrid tuners work, and the tuner is the xc3028 and I'm not sure how
the driver for that is on the linux-dvb side (since Marcus has taken
his toys and gone home so to speak).

It seems like it wouldn't be difficult to get the analog video portion
working since the card uses the cx23883 (cx88) decoder chip and the
xc3028 tuner (which is listed).  I got a saa7134 based card running
using some tools in Windows.

I can provide more details and the Windows .inf file if that will help.

James