Re: Strage SkyStar HD modprobe

Hi,
On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 09:18:05AM +0200, Joerg Knitter wrote:> Hi,> > I have a TT-budget 3200 and encounter a similar problem on Windows: > Switching works several times, but then, I get no signal at all before I > restart the system again - like if the card was dead. So this might > either be a hardware problem on the card itself or a general driver > problem on both OSes.> BTW.: It´s a STB0899 Rev. 2 where I thought that locking problems have > been solved.
In windows everything is working great for me, except that my system getfreezed after watching ~30 minutes of TV, but I don't this that thisproblem has something to do with the SkyStar HD, as the problems onlyoccoured after I replaced my nVidia video card with a ATI video card.
With the nVidia video card everything worked well with Windows...
Regards, Artem
-- Artem MakhutovUnterort Str. 36D-65760 Eschborn
_______________________________________________linux-dvb mailing listlinux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/linux-dvb