Re: Strage SkyStar HD modprobe

Reinhard Nissl schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Artem Makhutov wrote:
>
>> this Logfile looks a bit strange, and I can't tune to DVB-S2 channels. DVB-S works fine.
>> I really have the feeling that this card is demaged....
>
> I experience a similar behaviour. There are days (like to today) when I
> have to completely power off my machine to get the card working.
> Sometimes tuning DVB-S channels works, but DVB-S2 doesn't work. After a
> power off, it most likely works. Today I had to power off the machine
> for more than one times. That's really strange.

Hi,

I have a TT-budget 3200 and encounter a similar problem on Windows:
Switching works several times, but then, I get no signal at all before I
restart the system again - like if the card was dead. So this might
either be a hardware problem on the card itself or a general driver
problem on both OSes.
BTW.: It´s a STB0899 Rev. 2 where I thought that locking problems have
been solved.

With kind regards

Joerg Knitter