Re: Future of Multiproto

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007, Marcel Siegert wrote:

> can everybody _please_ stop this unnessessary discussion?

When a developer deletes his mercurial repositories and
announces he's going to rewrite the code to be independent
of multiproto, then IMHO it is _necessary_ to find out
why, and how to continue now.

I have a vague idea about the state of multiproto now,
but now I'm waiting for Steve to comment if he's happy
if multiproto would be merged _now_, or if he wants to
do something else, and explain what.

Anyway, the decisions to make are not mine, I'm just
trying to extract the information needed so all the
cards are on the table for everyone to see easily.

Johannes