Re: false accusations - was Re: Future of Multiproto

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 12.10.2007, 03:07 +0400 schrieb Manu Abraham:
> Hi Hartmut,
>
> Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
> > Hi, Manu
> >
> > Manu Abraham schrieb:
> >> Hi Hartmut,
> >>
> >> I do know you are busy, but i would like to have a small clarification,
> >> which thus will help in clearing of some false accusations put up on me.
> >>
> >> If i am the cause of your disappearance, i do apologize for the same.

> >> Is it anyway related, that what's stated above is true with regards to
> >> the SAA716x linux driver/support and your disappearance ?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Manu
> >>

> > Definitely not.
> >

> Thanks for the clarification.
>
> > I did not disappear completely, i still try to read the list. But for personal
> > reasons, i am currently not able to do a significant amount of work.
> >
> > Regarding SAA716x: Some aspects of this chip are very difficult to handle and
> > up to now, i was not able to help Manu a lot.
> >

> Tracy said she will help what she can, she said is working on it as well and
> can provide whatever help she can. It was a bit of struggle, but got it going
> finally.
>
> But still it looks a bit hard nut to crack.
> I must appreciate the help what you put into it. Thanks for that.
>
> > If there is something you urgently need my help with: may i ask you or Hermann
> > to point me explictly to it?
>
> Never mind. Nothing pretty much. Sorry to have woken you up.

Manu, sorry and please excuse for that one.

Simply tried to find out, what might have happened and suspected there
might have been a change in direction to open source during the
transition from Philips to NXP and your mew NDAs might be related.

We might try to continue as good we can for now until Hartmut has more
time again.

Thanks,
Hermann