Re: About fixes into Mantis branch. Was: Asus Tiger can't find any channels

Manu Abraham wrote:
> Marko Ristola wrote:
>
>> If the current Mantis branch changes would be merged into v4l-dvb,
>> you could concentrate more on other maybe more
>> important projects. You would just sometimes pull
>> v4l-dvb changes into your Mantis branch and if some bug is found in
>> v4l-dvb,
>> you could fix it first into Mantis branch, or then you could send
>> a fix into v4l-dvb directly and pull the changes back.
>
> Eh ? You wanted to fix INVERSION for the CU1216. This file itself doesn't
> exist in linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb
>
> I don't see your problem, though

I'm not sure if this is related, but I have both mantis dvb-c pci card and
em2880 based dvb-t usb stick. I would like to get them working at the same time.
Since the mantis branch is probably quite outdated wrt. dvb core, and due to the
recent disagreements between Marcus and some other developers, my problem might
go unsolved for quite some time.
However, if the mantis branch would be closer to the main dvb tree, I might have
a chance to hack the drivers to coexist in my system.

--
Krisu