Re: Asus Tiger can't find any channels (INVERSION_AUTO problem?, test case suggested here)

Hi Manu,

I might be able to make a patch this week or next week:
I'm on a holiday now.

Anssi got his card working now. He set Kaffeine to use INVERSION=0.
At least scanning started to work.
The inversion swap heuristics in tda1004x.c obfuscates though
the actual hardware inversion setting that he used on success.

He did also some modprobe changes. Thus I'm can't be
absolutely sure what actually helped.

Regards,
Marko