Re: DiB0700 firmware problems

Dne st 26. září 2007 Patrick Boettcher napsal(a):
> Hi all,
Hi Patrick,

> it seems that there still problems related to USB with the latest
> firmware.
>
> In order to figure out what is the problem I would like to gather some
> information about the affected systems:
>
> Can everyone (people who still have the disconnects and the ones who
> don't) please reply directly to this email giving the following
> information:
>
> 1) system (uname -a)
2.6.22.5, i386, Pentium M, intel USB 2.0 uhci/ehci
> 2) lspci-output
> 3) DiB0700 device name (USB Stick, Nova-T 500)
Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle
> 4) Application using the device (MythTV, VDR etc)
kaffeine
> 5) Symptoms (unusable, disconnect after x days, no problem)
With latest svn snapshoot and 1.10 firmware during sw suspend to disk I see
tons of key pressed (but it is not true, keypad doesn't return any keypresses
in normal state and I press nothing) and it won't suspend. With same kernel
patch and pre3 firmware I see same messages, but it suspends and resume well.
Irda doesn't work for me - no numbers returns to terminal pressing 1-9 etc,
but let blinks on the dongle, so possibly it recognizes somethink.

Kaffeine application is always killed/closed before suspending.

> Please make sure that you are using the latest firmware (version 1.10) .

Yes I am, but without suspend it is not usable for me.

> thanks and regards,
> Patrick.

See ya! Hope this will help!

Michal