Re: DiB0700 firmware problems

Hmm,

It seems like it only happens while recording on both tuners.
I´ll dig some more and see if there is any pattern with MUXes or other.

/Henrik

On 9/26/07, Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

it seems that there still problems related to USB with the latest
firmware.

In order to figure out what is the problem I would like to gather some
information about the affected systems:

Can everyone (people who still have the disconnects and the ones who
don't) please reply directly to this email giving the following
information:

1) system (uname -a)
2) lspci-output
3) DiB0700 device name (USB Stick, Nova-T 500)
4) Application using the device (MythTV, VDR etc)
5) Symptoms (unusable, disconnect after x days, no problem)

Please make sure that you are using the latest firmware (version 1.10) .

thanks and regards,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx