Re: nova-t 500, usb disconnects, unresolved?

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

> It still happens, but less regular for some. I've been using the 03-pre1
> firmware without any problems for more than a month now. I don't use the
> remote though.

Jumping the thread here. I have to say that with the 03-pre1 hardware I
have never seen any hang-ups, but I say only a single one before that
with the older firmware - so my case might be special.

The only thing bothering me right now is the bad behavior after having
received some IR stuff from my TV's remote. Any news on that, or shall I
start a new thread on this?

Cheers and praise to all the devs round here!!

Carsten