Re: nova-t 500, usb disconnects, unresolved?

Hi,

I actually put my nova-t 500 card back into service about 5 weeks ago
using the dvb drivers from cvs + 2.6.22.1 kernel. I have 2 other cards and
its been fine for 5 weeks, Using the 03-pre1 firmware. I don't have any
remotes etc as this is my desktop machine with mythbackend only.

I also second the cheers & praise for the developers.

Jeffrey